Monday, October 1, 2012

Classy Candles - Holiday Feature Series - Designer Candles

CLASSY CANDLES BY MARGIE SHOP


Meet Margie, owner of Classy Candles By Margie

I am a retiree living on a small ranch in the mountains of northern New Mexico. I have one dog, two cats, and four horses; all seven are rescued animals. Because the abandonment and abuse of pets and livestock is at a crisis level in my area and no one person can do it all, I donate 10% of all my sales to the humane societies of Albuquerque and Farmington, NM.

I turned my two passions, interior design and candles, into my newest passion, designer candles. Let me just say, these ARE NOT your mother's dining room candles! In my designs you will undoubtedly see things you never thought about putting together! I love the challenge of using new and different materials and techniques in decorating my candles - thinking outside the box!

Samples of Her Work: 
Steampunk Owl

Elegant White Pillar Candle



Find Her Work Locally:
Margie has an exclusive selection of her candles for sale at:
Arts & Craft Fair Store (next to Sears), Animas Valley Mall, Farmington, NM


Christmas Specials:
Classy Candles will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders $25 or more in November for “Black Friday” through “Cyber Monday”.


Classy Candles Online:
Shop
"Like" her on Facebook to get all the latest info, great tips and tricks, and sneak previews:
www.facebook.com/ClassyCandlesByMargi

2 comments:

  1. Love Margie's candles and for such a good cause!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Candles with Beautiful Fragrance. I love these candles!!! and I am definitely a repeat customer of these seller.

    ReplyDelete

 

Mountain Standard Timers Copyright © 2011