Saturday, October 20, 2012

Annette's Whimsies - Holiday Feature Series - Handmade Fun

Meet Annette, Owner of Annette's Whimsies

Welcome to my shop of Whimsies, my name is Annette. You will find an eclectic display of hand made fun created by an elf. From photographic art, mostly of wildlife expression, to upcycled jeans and ELF scarves! In the late ’90’s I owned a toy shop and everyone knew me as the head ELF so I kept that persona. It seems to fit since I create unusual hand crafted items, many of which are one of a kind (I do not mass produce so each is truly unique). I have been creating gifts for friends and family since I was a kid. Some of it was because I was short on money but I think I just never liked what I found in the stores. It seemed so cold and impersonal. There is nothing like a heart made gift especially from an ELF! My adventures in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado began in 1991. Living in a small cabin means lil space but it is cozy to sit by the fire and share with my friends all of the adventures I have here!


Samples of Her Work:
Holiday Silver Bells Scarf:

Patchwork Jean Quilt:

Christmas Specials: 
The holidays bring many FUN specials and FREE gifts! Be sure to watch for they usually sell off fast. I offer FREE standard mail shipping PLUS while supplies last a FREE glass film frame with purchase of a 5x7 photo print PLUS FREE gift card on request so your items may be sent directly to a friend. Need gift wrap~it is an option in my shop! There will be awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials as well but I like to offer something all season long so read the descriptions and watch on FB & Twitter for Fan specials!

Annette's Whimsies Online:
Follow me on Facebook or Twitter for specials and daily musings.

Annette offers photography in her shop, as well.

1 comment:

 

Mountain Standard Timers Copyright © 2011