Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rebecca Lynch Photography - Holiday Feature Series - Portrait, Wedding, and Fine Art

Meet Rebecca Lynch, Owner of Rebecca Lynch Photography

I was born and raised in Illinois and have lived for the past year in Arizona. I moved for change and new opportunities. I attended Ball State University where I majored in photography. Everything around me is inspiring and I photograph things that I like in the hope that someone else will like it as well.

Samples of Her Work:

Luck - Limited Edition Fine Art Print:

Flower: Limited Edition Fine Art Print:
 
Rebecca Lynch Photography Online:
www.rebeccalynch.com
www.facebook.com/rebeccalynchphotography2
www.pinterest.com/rebeccalynch08
rebeccalynchphotography@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Rebecca's work! Her photography is beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

 

Mountain Standard Timers Copyright © 2011